Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I have narrowed it down to either gettomg Terbs or Carbie to go with my rbs. Mu question though is which would be a better mix? I was thinking that the Terns might be good because they might shoal because they are both Nats. , but just guessibg. Any advice?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
depends on how much you wanna spend. caribe would be a lot cheaper than terns. Dont have or ever had a tern, but thinkin bout that or a piraya to throw in the mix. Whatever you do good luck.

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GARGOYLE said:
depends on how much you wanna spend. caribe would be a lot cheaper than terns. Dont have or ever had a tern, but thinkin bout that or a piraya to throw in the mix. Whatever you do good luck.
Do you think that Crabie would mix well with my rbs? or will they fight alot?

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
All the Pygos can be shoal but i´d go with Cariba!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Caribas will tend to fight your RBs for dominance and territory disputes. I would have to say Terns would be a good choice considering the different color vcariations and them as being Natts also. Buit if you like carnage and FURY, then get Caribas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.