Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again!
Since i'm new here, i still haven't gotten most of the piranha-fury forum lingo down yet. Can you all care to tell me what some terms are?

Post-Whore? ......what in the world is a post-whore?
Post-Slut? .......is that the samething as a post-whore?
noob? ......is that boob, but just misspelled? or is it another name for newbie?

i'll have more questions at a later time, but im just trying to figure out stuff right now, and trying to see why USMCspikey was so addicted to this place....

-james

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
BlazedSpecV said:
Hello again!
Since i'm new here, i still haven't gotten most of the piranha-fury forum lingo down yet. Can you all care to tell me what some terms are?

Post-Whore? ......what in the world is a post-whore?
Post-Slut? .......is that the samething as a post-whore?
noob? ......is that boob, but just misspelled? or is it another name for newbie?

i'll have more questions at a later time, but im just trying to figure out stuff right now, and trying to see why USMCspikey was so addicted to this place....

-james
Welcome to PFury James

post whore/post slut = someone like me who has lots of posts and skullz - even more if they are not much help with fish either (Karen)

noob = new member

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I don't even look like that anymore

also if I am such a bad post slut how come I was the only ever member of the month
- oh, wait........

.......thats why

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
BlazedSpecV said:
from what karen told me and my research of previous forum posts, these were the top 5 post whores, am i correct?:

1. Innes
2. Judazzz
3. USMCspikey
4. xenon
5. bobme
Those were the top 5 at one point. After John left, he was booted down because thePACK, and RhomZilla took over. You can find the current top 5 posters on the Portal Page... its on the right hand side.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
" Those were the top 5 at one point. After John left, he was booted down because thePACK, and RhomZilla took over. You can find the current top 5 posters on the Portal Page... its on the right hand side. " - KumbiaQueens

thank you miss piranha-fury tourguide. if i need any more assistance with piranha-fury history, i'll be sure to look you up!

-james

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
BlazedSpecV said:
" Those were the top 5 at one point. After John left, he was booted down because thePACK, and RhomZilla took over. You can find the current top 5 posters on the Portal Page... its on the right hand side. " - KumbiaQueens

thank you miss piranha-fury tourguide. if i need any more assistance with piranha-fury history, i'll be sure to look you up!

-james
I think Blazed is secretly a chick. I havnt seen someone with so much PMS towards another member since fishman2 took on Nate! Your patronizing tone when dealing with Kumbia is unecessary, if you have a problem, try voicing it over the phone, it will get you nowhere here.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Xenon said:
I think Blazed is secretly a chick. I havnt seen someone with so much PMS towards another member since fishman2 took on Nate! Your patronizing tone when dealing with Kumbia is unecessary, if you have a problem, try voicing it over the phone, it will get you nowhere here.
LMAO!!! Oooh man. Home sick and laughin my ass off! Damnit X... Now my stomach hurts worse...
Nonetheless... You're hilarious!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I also looked up stoner in the dictionary as well:

ston·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (stnr)

n. One that stones.
Slang. One who is habitually intoxicated by alcohol or drugs.

Sorry Jonas....its just too easy!

·
Registered
62 Posts
"I think Blazed is secretly a chick. I havnt seen someone with so much PMS towards another member since fishman2 took on Nate!" - Xenon

my girlfriend says that i get in touch with my feminine side every now and then, and i dont really care if i get called a b**ch or a f***ot, cuz john be jokin on me and callin me names all the time, only cuz i call him names as well.

"LMAO!!! Oooh man. Home sick and laughin my ass off! Damnit X... Now my stomach hurts worse... Nonetheless... You're hilarious!" -KumbiaQueens

hm, i see you're suckin up as usual!

btw, im just here to read and learn about piranha's, and so that i can pursuade my girl with all this new found information, to get an aquarium of piranha's or exotic fish to place in our new apartment....not to start drama!

- james

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Xenon said:
I also looked up stoner in the dictionary as well:

ston·er ( P ) Pronunciation Key (stnr)

n. One that stones.
Slang. One who is habitually intoxicated by alcohol or drugs.

Sorry Jonas....its just too easy!
Well, it's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
BlazedSpecV said:

.....apartment....not to start drama!

- james
No drama......its funny you completely contradict yourself in the same post! Damn, Im happy you wanna learn about P's man but....if you dont want drama, dont post drama.....its simple.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Xenon said:
BlazedSpecV said:

.....apartment....not to start drama!

- james
No drama......its funny you completely contradict yourself in the same post! Damn, Im happy you wanna learn about P's man but....if you dont want drama, dont post drama.....its simple.
. FOR REAL BLAZE ON ANOTHER POST YOU TALKED ABOUT AN EX BOYFRIEND..ARE YOU A CHICK...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.