Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,693 Posts
those teeth are there, trust me. if one of your p's ever accidently cuts his lip or gets bitten on accident on the lip while eating you'll see the merchandise in all its glory.

· Registered
146 Posts
when i recieved my first pair of caribes, unfortunately they died do to the [email protected]#$%d up service of dhl and they arrived two days late, i examined the awsome chompers these little guys had and i was amazed. the fish were only 3.5 inches in length and they had a set of teeth that would make me change my mind about placing my hands in the aquarium.

· Registered
221 Posts
Also it varies from P's to P's, I have (7 )--8" RBP, and only one have teeths that are prominent the other P's you cant hardly see them.
and I used to have a 4" P's before sold to a friend and their teeth were very prominent also.
So I say it really depends on the fish.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
As stated, most of these teeths are there, hidden by the lips. Some teeths pertrude more than others due to age, injury and their own individual characteristics.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.