Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
the teeth already and have been there... right now they are the teeth are still visibale... you just have to look real closely.. but if your llike me and have to see some teeth... then you can do what i did, i took one out with a net put it on a rag and wrapped the piranha up so it coudn't get loose... then i got a pecil and with the eraser i gentaly put the lip down and damn them teeth was huge... i only did this a few times because i know this puts them under alot of stress....

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
STr8ViEtBaLlAh said:
the teeth already and have been there... right now they are the teeth are still visibale... you just have to look real closely.. but if your llike me and have to see some teeth... then you can do what i did, i took one out with a net put it on a rag and wrapped the piranha up so it coudn't get loose... then i got a pecil and with the eraser i gentaly put the lip down and damn them teeth was huge... i only did this a few times because i know this puts them under alot of stress....
don't do this, it is a stupid idea.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,424 Posts
STr8ViEtBaLlAh said:

Bad idea

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.