Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 5 1" rbps and i was just wondering when they grow in their teeth? i want to see them rip some heads already...

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
except for the really old ones, teeth are covered by the Piranhas lips. They may never look as big as they are, but owner who has looked in a dead Ps mouth will tell you they are there and are huge.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
they already have teeth you just cant see them as ther are behind a lip top and bottom ,i have 4 reds and can only see the bottom teeth on 1

·
Registered
458 Posts
They are born with teeth. When you look at them head on and see a white circle floating mysteriously in their head, those are the teeth.

-Kevin-

·
Registered
169 Posts
the teeth already and have been there... right now they are the teeth are still visibale... you just have to look real closely.. but if your llike me and have to see some teeth... then you can do what i did, i took one out with a net put it on a rag and wrapped the piranha up so it coudn't get loose... then i got a pecil and with the eraser i gentaly put the lip down and damn them teeth was huge... i only did this a few times because i know this puts them under alot of stress....

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
STr8ViEtBaLlAh said:
the teeth already and have been there... right now they are the teeth are still visibale... you just have to look real closely.. but if your llike me and have to see some teeth... then you can do what i did, i took one out with a net put it on a rag and wrapped the piranha up so it coudn't get loose... then i got a pecil and with the eraser i gentaly put the lip down and damn them teeth was huge... i only did this a few times because i know this puts them under alot of stress....
don't do this, it is a stupid idea.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
STr8ViEtBaLlAh said:

Bad idea

1 - 11 of 11 Posts