Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
TEAM VEGGIE

Welcome all Vegetarians, we now have Team Veggie or simply Team V..no that can remind some of Vagina, I'll just go for Team Veggie, yes Team Veggie. What do we stand for? That we don't eat dead flesh, we are to show that one single full grown Bull can take out the King of the Jungle one on one, the Lion himself. Some may see us as soft hearted, no no no Team Veggie we are smart asses! we don't take dead batteries into ourselves...cooked muscles of beef, chicken...ugh..and made to taste good in the tounge due to the ingredients...we won't be tempted no no noooo!

Team Veggie! besides we see how these animals are inhumanely murdered before being sold to us, some are ridiculously abused. It is us who decrease such buying of dead flesh to ensure there is a different consciousness in human beings. That such animals that are seen as nothing more than food, are seen by us as no other than just like ourselves, living beings who feel pain just like we do...and if we can care for that, Team Veggie..it matters, you have truly done something.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Silence, how do I become a Team Veggie?

A. You don't have to do anything more than having the tiny little picture of Leaf pasted below in your signature just to say that you are a Vegetarian. By that it doesn't mean you only eat plants of course, you just don't eat dead flesh. I know some even take eggs and still call themselves Vegetarian. To each it's their own, and the problem with Vegetarians argued to have less nutritions is simply for unable to get the food needed, it can be tough when most eat flesh around you. It's good to know Veggie Restaurants are increasing in numbers.

Q. Silence, I have this serious question...I love my wife, we love sex! in fact we have it everyday! I mean...I just love eating between her legs! drinking all that comes from there is one of my most favourite things to do, I even do it when she's on her period, besides that I also eat her anally. But I am a vegetarian! but just wondering if I am still eating something here that a Team Veggie wouldn't do? Thank you for your time!

A. Are you kidding? Of course that's ok! in fact that's AWESOME!
I wish everyone does that with their partners to create such connection. One shouldn't be shy or limiting him or herself from how much pleasure he or she can give to one another. But then not without mutual agreement, you can start slowly, because some can find it strange and repulsive, it's all about how you see it. To sum my sentence, KINKY SEX IS GOOOOOD! to me it's not a kinky thing, it's natural, self expression. Sorry have I gone off topic? I'll come to my conclusion, what you are doing is an act of love, you're not abusing or inflicting pain, you're giving great pleasure, it creates unity with your wife and this is good. You're still TEAM VEGGIE! infact an AWESOME TEAM VEGGIE! please keep it up!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

silence...join team easy!! WE need your hilariousity! (is that a word)

Let me check in the dictionary:

No results found for hilariousity
Did you mean hilariously or Hilarious, you moron?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, it's not a word.

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, it's not a word.

[/quote]

aww shyttt i guess imma just have to use it anyway...

·
Banned
1,600 Posts

Nope, it's not a word.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can't see the video but I certainly like the word!

Hilariousity we got newwwww word for ya english dictionary!

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts

Nope, it's not a word.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can't see the video but I certainly like the word!

Hilariousity we got newwwww forum for ya english dictionary!
[/quote]

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Is aggressive cake-feeding a part of Team Veggie's agenda ?

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
As I read you post I was thinking of starting a Team Meat to counter your veggie team.
But then I realized that would sound pretty gay.
I'll just point and laugh instead.
*takes bite of ham & egg breakfast sandwich*

1 - 20 of 24 Posts