Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just have an idea stupid or not, i think any serious team should have its own thread or when it reaches a minimum size or somthing of that nature. i joined team easy just because i am tired of seeing rip spam everywhere. well it seems that their spam is overflowing into everything. i thought it would be a good idea for most major teams to have their own thread to HOPEFULLY cut back on the spam im threads that actually have a reason for being there.

or umm my bad i ment to say subforum

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
Loads of my threads have reached 100 posts...i could just edit the name to "the official team ryu and ken thread"...And get my own forum

Dumbest idea ever, keep your shiz in the hall of stupidity were it belongs

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Nobody is spamming any legitimate threads lately and Team RIP has been confined to their own subforum, so wouldn't this have been a more legitimate complaint last week?

Also, there is the Hall of Stupidity for all teams, legitimate or not...but the original team is the only one that should get their own subforum until you prove your worth as a team. As it stands, there are more Team Easy posts in the original AQHU thread than anywhere else, so how does it figure that ya'll would get your own subforum?

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
If you want a team forum...make a legitimate request for it and you will get it. Team RIP is not special.....the reason they got a forum is because it made sense. If you want a forum for a gang....it can be arranged. Unfortunately most of these will fail...resulting in a dead forum that will be deleted...so make sure you can support it.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
i think before the mods go through al lthe trouble you should be around at least more than two days so the dont just waste their time..

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
hows 30 k posts like when we got ours?
ya accept we wont spam 2500 of them
[/quote]

you forgot an extra 0
[/quote]

Fine, you won't spam 02500 of them.

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts
hows 30 k posts like when we got ours?
ya accept we wont spam 2500 of them
[/quote]

you forgot an extra 0
[/quote]

Fine, you won't spam 02500 of them.
[/quote]

but seriously...why cant TEAM EASY have its own thread..this way..no1z bothering anyone..me an PGD will moderate it to keep everythang in check and everything and everyone will be right as rain! Common Xenon...be a pal!!

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
but seriously...why cant TEAM EASY have its own thread..this way..no1z bothering anyone..me an PGD will moderate it to keep everythang in check and everything and everyone will be right as rain! Common Xenon...be a pal!!
I already told you what it will take for you to get a forum....why not concentrate that...instead of attempting to go behind my back?

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
i just have an idea stupid or not, i think any serious team should have its own thread or when it reaches a minimum size or somthing of that nature. i joined team easy just because i am tired of seeing rip spam everywhere. well it seems that their spam is overflowing into everything. i thought it would be a good idea for most major teams to have their own thread to HOPEFULLY cut back on the spam im threads that actually have a reason for being there.

or umm my bad i ment to say subforum
joining team easy stops team rip from doing what they do...how?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts