Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my hate is dieing for RIP

ive noticed RIP is thinking in a more positive and productive manner for the site. the donation thing and also ive seen a few posts that were quite pleasent compared to old RIP spam and hating posts. its good to see RIP maturing since given your own sub forum.

the only reasons i had hate was all the spamming and hate posts, but im not seeing that lately.

keep up the good work

Dan

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
/wins over non-believers

/uppercuts PGD anyways

/is only kidding about uppercut

/sees hate likely returning

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
well now that they think were a positive aspect of the site i say we start team rip holiday/christmas caroling campaign.

it works like a this , a few of us pick a thread and highjack the sh*t out of it posting lyrics to christmas carols example:

espn mike could post "dashing through the snow"
nismo posts "in a one horse open slegh"
pink post "whatever the next line is i dont know"

ect ect ect

whos with me?

?

ok maybe not..

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
Cool idea...but we'll get in trouble.

/leaves to go try out nismos idea in AQHU

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
nismo, i love the idea, but as Mike said it shouldn't be in other threads. I think we should do random lines from Christmas songs we know, and have others guess them.

This of course would be our new strategy to keep the posts growing making our thread rule the world.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Corey has downs..

Great thread PGD. I say cheers to you as well!

/is uber happy at pfury getting more positive overall (not just with RIP stuff... but overall... cant you feel the love?.... or maybe I'm just feeling gas?
...I kid....)

/hugs a frontosa

·
Fire in your new shoes!!!!
2,298 Posts
Corey has downs..

Great thread PGD. I say cheers to you as well!

/is uber happy at pfury getting more positive overall (not just with RIP stuff... but overall... cant you feel the love?.... or maybe I'm just feeling gas?
...I kid....)

/hugs a frontosa

/laughs

·
Wavy
12,088 Posts

ive noticed RIP is thinking in a more positive and productive manner for the site. the donation thing and also ive seen a few posts that were quite pleasent compared to old RIP spam and hating posts. its good to see RIP maturing since given your own sub forum.

the only reasons i had hate was all the spamming and hate posts, but im not seeing that lately.

keep up the good work

Dan
yea..i never really hated RIP anyways...lol just wanted an EASY thread, and for it to last longer than last time..BOO xenon for forcing me to attack rip

lol, so can RIP and EASY co exist?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

keep up the good work

Dan
yea..i never really hated RIP anyways...lol just wanted an EASY thread, and for it to last longer than last time..BOO xenon for forcing me to attack rip

[/quote]

Me 2...I never hated team rip, but now I hate them to death....

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts

keep up the good work

Dan

[/quote]

Me 2...I never hated team rip, but now I hate them to death....

[/quote]

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.