Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts

DippyBooty where you been man!? Your sig rules in every way possible.

"wanna step in the ring with the game assman?"
Good ole QoQ.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
its easy to be easy but hard to stick on team rip

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
i know drew isnt RIP but tom i thought u said RIP wasnt about hate? he is making your RIP subforum look like the haters ball posting a thread like this in your section.

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
I guess I can sorta see your point PGD, but have you been to the Team Easy thread? All it is is a small group getting together and talking about "how stupid Team RIP is." Im not about to make a fuss over one thread in here, not even started by a Team RIP member, that simply mentions his thoughts.

Not to mention DippyBooty, and this thread, are hilarious.

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
well the fact he posted it in the RIP section making him look like he is RIP and hating on people when apparently the new RIP isnt about hating. he could have easily posted that in the lounge BUT he posted it here because he knows RIP would be supporters of hating on Team Easy. just doesnt look tastefull in the RIP forum where you guys are going to be more helpful on the site from now on. kinda makes u guys look bad. im liking the way team rip is changing, notice my rip hate is dieing off????

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
PGD, even if DippyButt posted this in the lounge, it would have been moved over here anyway. RIP forum was made to keep it out of the lounge.

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
no it would have been likely posted in the stupidity forum. but thats ok if you RIP members want to still look like haters....... having this in your forum taints your new look you are trying to acheive

·
Rhode Island Slut 2006
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no it would have been likely posted in the stupidity forum. but thats ok if you RIP members want to still look like haters....... having this in your forum taints your new look you are trying to acheive
whatever dude, you're just asshurt I wont unban you from cm.

boohoohoo.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
oh the drama.

a quick heads up...

I'm going shopping for PGD

/gets back from shopping

/gives PGD the product he needs

:rasp:

It's all for fun.

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts

boohoohoo.

[/quote]

no u and ur mods are just immature and cant live up to the date i was to be un suspended........ i guess you should have put in a later date for the removal of my suspension or live up to removing it instead of being a bitch like the rest of the mods on your site drew. you let your staff and members harass and ridicule someone because of their weight and looks, then when i came to his defence you banned him and i. i guess thats the easy way to avoid conflict eh drew? just eliminate the conflict rather then living up to it like a man and dealing with the people harassing someone for being over weight and letting it happen. great staff you have there.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts

boohoohoo.

[/quote]

no u and ur mods are just immature and cant live up to the date i was to be un suspended........ i guess you should have put in a later date for the removal of my suspension or live up to removing it instead of being a bitch like the rest of the mods on your site drew. you let your staff and members harass and ridicule someone because of their weight and looks, then when i came to his defence you banned him and i. i guess thats the easy way to avoid conflict eh drew? just eliminate the conflict rather then living up to it like a man and dealing with the people harassing someone for being over weight and letting it happen. great staff you have there.
[/quote]

Drew doesnt like Fat people! ...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts