Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately it seems as though people want to post pictures mocking the tragedies of 9/11 victims as well as the tsunami victims. These threads will not be allowed and will be deleted if made. I find absolutely no humor in your guys' lack of repsect to our community. Did it ever occur to you that we have members from all around the world and that they may have lost friends/family in either of these tragedies? Then with you mocking them. Think of how that makes them feel? Do you think they'll want to continue their stay here? Its attitudes like these that will turn Pfury from #1 to nothing at all. Grow up guys--its not funny.

·
The man
1,834 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Lately it seems as though people want to post pictures mocking the tragedies of 9/11 victims as well as the tsunami victims. These threads will not be allowed and will be deleted if made. I find absolutely no humor in your guys' lack of repsect to our community. Did it ever occur to you that we have members from all around the world and that they may have lost friends/family in either of these tragedies? Then with you mocking them. Think of how that makes them feel? Do you think they'll want to continue their stay here? Its attitudes like these that will turn Pfury from #1 to nothing at all. Grow up guys--its not funny.
[snapback]829187[/snapback]​
Agree...Lets display a modicum of class

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
K fizzly said:
peacock is a legend...hes been banend like a billion times but he keeps coming back
hes my hero
[snapback]829416[/snapback]​

he does add a 'different'' mix to the board.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
[snapback]829187[/snapback]​
Finally -- a decent human being!! ^^ AGREE!!

1 - 20 of 170 Posts