Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
It is censored....if the mods can show most of a vagina....I don't think they would mind a censored picture. By the way, Tara Reids boob is ubber ugly, her voice makes me go limp, plus she smokes, which is hella disgusting.

· Registered
50 Posts
Censored pics are allowed but if you're gonna distribute the uncensored pic to members then that is prohibited

94NDTA said:
It is censored....if the mods can show most of a vagina....I don't think they would mind a censored picture. By the way, Tara Reids boos is ubber ugly, her voice makes me go limp, plus she smokes, which is hella disgusting.
[snapback]834877[/snapback]​

· RHoM L0V3R
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If they take the time to PM me and I send them privately I don't see why that is not allowed. Plus I can name several movies that are PG13 yet have boobs in them and this part of the forum is PG13 rated.

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Akoto said:
Censored pics are allowed but if you're gonna distribute the uncensored pic to members then that is prohibited
[snapback]834882[/snapback]​
When I wrote that he wasn't offering to show uncensored pics.

Besides, I still think showing boobs isn't half as bad as allowing Anna K's massive box to be seen by everyone on this board.

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
Oh man when this was considered news ? During the time of Louisiana Purchase ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.