Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone plz help me i have 5 rbp's three of which are around 4-5 inches and the other two are like 2-3 inches, all in with a vampire pleco... they are sharing there happy little lives in a 40 gallon tank... the oldest piranha is about 6 months old and i need to know about how much longer can I keep them inside this tank until their growth is stunted, because it seems that I'm going to get my 125 later then i expected...
any information is greatly appreciated thanx

·
Captain Britannia
4,605 Posts
the growth will not be stunted as such but this is what is going to cause problems as they get bigger they will start to invade each others space more due to the tank being too small this could cause fighting ,if they are ok at the moment then you fine but i would advise upgrading as soon as possible ,just keep and eye on them but remenber `they will all be hitting the 6-7 '' mark within a few months

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
I wouldn't advise keeping a vimpire pleco in a 40g with 5 reds, but other than that you are OK, they would however always appriciate an upgrade

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.