Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need your help again. I will be purchasing my tank today. I've done a search on this site about cycling, and i got a good amount of info..but most threads i read were about big tanks. I'm only setting up a 29g. Now i was also reading about "Bio-Spira" and how its supposed to really speed up they cycling, but im not sure if i can get my hands on this stuff. I want to start the cycle asap. Could i just set the tank up and throw a few cheap fish to get to get started? How long will this take? I'll also be purchasing a test kit. What do you guys think?? Thanks for any help...

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
Pano617 said:
Hey guys, I need your help again. I will be purchasing my tank today. I've done a search on this site about cycling, and i got a good amount of info..but most threads i read were about big tanks. I'm only setting up a 29g. Now i was also reading about "Bio-Spira" and how its supposed to really speed up they cycling, but im not sure if i can get my hands on this stuff. I want to start the cycle asap. Could i just set the tank up and throw a few cheap fish to get to get started? How long will this take? I'll also be purchasing a test kit. What do you guys think?? Thanks for any help...
[snapback]871691[/snapback]​
Hi welcome aboard
If you cant find the Bio-spira and you do the fish cycle , I think it may take up to 30 days if not more to cycle ...from starting from scratch .
Def. purchase a test kit

and Good Luck

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MR HARLEY said:
Hi welcome aboard
If you cant find the Bio-spira and you do the fish cycle , I think it may take up to 30 days if not more to cycle ...from starting from scratch .
Def. purchase a test kit

and Good Luck
[snapback]871699[/snapback]​
That sux...i guess i can start buy just adding a few fish and see if i can get some bio-spira. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts