Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Why waste money on a new one, when you can get a very fine fully equipped, second-hand for perhaps less than half the price??? With a little patience and good luck (all you need is to find someone that has stopped with the aquarium hobby, and desperately needs to get rid of his stuff :
: ) you could find a true steal of a deal...

I got my 80 gallon, with stand, hood and lights, eheim canister filter, 300 Watt heater and two boxes filled with random aquarium crap for just 90 bucks....
I found it on the internet (you could try the classifieds as well), and after almost a year I haven't had any problems with the tank whatsoever.

But I realise it's a personal thing :smile:

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Judazzz said:
Why waste money on a new one, when you can get a very fine fully equipped, second-hand for perhaps less than half the price??? With a little patience and good luck (all you need is to find someone that has stopped with the aquarium hobby, and desperately needs to get rid of his stuff :
: ) you could find a true steal of a deal...
Very True!!!

I sold a 55 gal plexi with stand and all the equipment you need (gravel, heater, pumps, ligh, hood, test kits, siphon..ect) for $150. And to be honest, I got the tank for $40 and stand for $20.

Theres always bragains around.. you just gotta be patient and wait...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.