Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· The man
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apocalypse said:
I believe laser light would damage your piranha's eyes.
[snapback]836595[/snapback]​
Thats what I was wondering yet the pet stores promaote them for tropical fish tanks. Does anyone have any experience in this area?

· Registered
217 Posts
I doubt they would damage the eyes of the fish, otherwise they wouldnt sell them. Most likely they arent that powerful, however i think that fish could get startled easily from that and run into the glass of your tank and possibly injure itself.

· Registered
5,956 Posts
dont buy them, i got some for christmas and they dont work, you litterally have to have you tank so full of crap that in order to see the lasers you couldnt see through the tank. just dont buy, dont work, and a ton of money

· The man
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet lu said:
dont buy them, i got some for christmas and they dont work, you litterally have to have you tank so full of crap that in order to see the lasers you couldnt see through the tank. just dont buy, dont work, and a ton of money
[snapback]836612[/snapback]​
Thanks dude...I will just plink-em with my hand held....thanks for saving me the cash!

· Registered
5,956 Posts
heffer2028 said:
anyone have pictures of laser tanks??? just wanna see what the look like
[snapback]836616[/snapback]​
thats the thing, you cant see them, on the box it shows a colorful aray of little beams of light that look like a vault with laser sensors, must admit, if they would work like that then they would be cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.