·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i filled it today

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
nice tank...157gallon right? what are you going to put in there?

i would put a group of caribe

mixed pygo..or very large rhom...what natural looking gravel, live plants and driftwood would be awsome.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it good and today i added a middle sapport and you can see the boards i added to connect the back boards to the front

well for now i am going to put my 3 reds in there then i am going to buy a filter for it and then ill work on the rest i need for it

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
wow....very nice.

a shoal of cariba would kick ass

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
it good and today i added a middle sapport and you can see the boards i added to connect the back boards to the front

well for now i am going to put my 3 reds in there then i am going to buy a filter for it and then ill work on the rest i need for it
good luck on that, and by the way are you going to leave the stand like that or cover up the front so you dont see underneath.maybe you can buy a few hinges and make doors for it so you can keep the filter and other equipment down there

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
a nice big shoal of HUGe pygos would be awsome in that thing, or SharkAquarium's HUGE Wolf Fish...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Awesome tank, only thing Id do if I was you on that stand is crossbrace the legs. run diagnoally across the front lengthwise and (and would be good on the back to) and attach the legs together so they cant fold. right now your stand could possibly fold longways and in turn have a large mess. Maybe its overkill but I would do it if I were you to make sure you dont have a problem later

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Awesome tank, only thing Id do if I was you on that stand is crossbrace the legs. run diagnoally across the front lengthwise and (and would be good on the back to) and attach the legs together so they cant fold. right now your stand could possibly fold longways and in turn have a large mess. Maybe its overkill but I would do it if I were you to make sure you dont have a problem later
very good point and eye

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am going to cover the rest of the stand and should cover the longway

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
how's the crack holding up
Crack? I sure hope you mean in the wood. If not, and you mean a crack in the glass......good luck.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
if its a crack in the glass i would empty the tank and put a sheet pf glass over the whole panel with the crack snd silicone them together. then fill it up in your garden, well depending on the severity of the crack. Pics? nice tank other than that bro.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
he talked about the crack in another thread. it not even a millimeter deep i guess. so it should be fine

1 - 17 of 17 Posts