Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I am looking for a quality tank divider and the Lee's and penn-plax brands are steamy piles'o plastic shat. they are cheaply made and the whole "clip" thing on top so you can't close your lid is the suck. so I am wondering where to go to get a good one. are there even any other brands out there? every site I go on and search has nothing but the Lee's or penn-plax. I found some DIY suction cups online....but again, not exactly what I am looking for. If I am goin the DIY route....which material would work best? Plexi-glass? I don't know.....I need strength to keep two piranhas apart yet I need alot of water flow between the two....ie powerhead on one side and filter on the other.

just for those of you that are wondering, it is for a temp holding of untill I get my +180G in a few months.

thanks,
Gaijin987

·
Registered
8,417 Posts
i made one out of egg crate it came out good for me (i didnt need to cut cubes in half) but you cant cut half a cube or it breaks different lenghs

plexi glass would be good then just drill hoves in it for flow)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.