Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
so lately in the past week and half...my fish have barely ate a feeder...and maybe 2 shrimp (between the 6 of them)
.....so technically my fish havent ate in atleast 4 full days...today before i was going to clean my tank, i grabbed a couple pieces of shrimp, sat infront of the tank and wave the food back and fourth like i usually do, then i tossed a piece up, all the fish darted to the top, once the food hit they chomped it hard...they ate 4 more pieces....so ive came to the conclusion im going to feed them 2-3 times a week tops..just so it makes them want food more...good idea??

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
so lately in the past week and half...my fish have barely ate a feeder...and maybe 2 shrimp (between the 6 of them)
.....so technically my fish havent ate in atleast 4 full days...today before i was going to clean my tank, i grabbed a couple pieces of shrimp, sat infront of the tank and wave the food back and fourth like i usually do, then i tossed a piece up, all the fish darted to the top, once the food hit they chomped it hard...they ate 4 more pieces....so ive came to the conclusion im going to feed them 2-3 times a week tops..just so it makes them want food more...good idea??
not a bad idea at all. as piranhas get older. 6+ inches you don't have to feed them in a daily basis. your good to go man :nod:

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not a bad idea at all. as piranhas get older. 6+ inches you don't have to feed them in a daily basis. your good to go man :nod:
[/quote]

thanks man...ill try switching up they're routine to see how it goes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.