Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody been watching survivor? recently theiy've been showing a lot of piranhas. There's these two people that go out every day and fish for piranhas. On one show one of the guys got bit by a piranha. He thought it was dead because he cut it open but then as he turned it around it bit him.I was cool.

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
It serves him right for stabbing it . lol.
It was just a tiny cut. I've watched the vids quite a few times and noticed that they were fishing in slow moving stained water and in some of the vids the water is quite clear and moving pretty quickly.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
piranha flesh is supposedly pretty damned good, the natives spice up piranha fillets and researchers who have tried it say it tastes great.

as for a bunch of stupid american society rejects tho, I hope they lose their goddamn fingers to them

·
Registered
219 Posts
i hear pirana is actually really good. I was tellin my coach about me getting some and he said that he tried em once in california, and it was really good. Not that im gonna reach in my tank and grab a couple anytime soon.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Thats what I heard too.. they're rich in protien and good dietary foods. But I will NEVER try...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Wow, I never thought there would ever be a discussion of eating piranhas on a piranha board that has members that keep them for the science and/or hobby of it.
Then again I never thought people would ever have the urge to stick their hand in a tank full of piranha's... The things you people think about...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.