Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two of those men SUCK!!! TG they kicked one of the two off. I was so fricken pissed that those two wimps couldn't even get across a damn log :veryangry: .

Did you see those p's attacking that caimen? I thought they looked like S. irritans. Maybe they will show them again and I can get a better look see :O

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Sorry, I couldn't resist

Btw: did you ever see "Amazon fishing" on Discovery? It's about some dude searching the Amazon for Pirarucu's (ie. Arapaima's). Very cool: that guy catches a lot of fish: huge catfish, piranha's and a lot more. Check it out if you get the chance...

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Well, I live in Europe, so I could tell you, but it would be pretty useless for you. Maybe they have some info the Discovery website...
But for your information: it's on at 4 am. :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
fishman2 said:
Did you see those p's attacking that caimen? I thought they looked like S. irritans. Maybe they will show them again and I can get a better look see :O
I thought they were cariba? Didn't get a good look though, my cable's been on the fritz (of course they fixed it today, thanks guys).

Heh it was awesome when the girls knocked the wind out of the guys, and the way Jeff kept cutting them down every chance he got was classic. Hopefully they'll lose again next week and ditch Daniel, I was kinda hoping he'd get axed but after hearing Ryan whine the last half hour I was glad to see him go. Maybe someone will get eaten by an anaconda or some piranhas! The bossy girl maybe??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.