1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
kickass!

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
I guess it was alright if you wanted to watch someone dancing, but I would rather look at the car.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the point is thats is a classic.... but brought bang up to date. that scene with Gene Kelly singing in the rain is a classic.....its been updated. the original Golf GTI, classic..... the new one is trying to get back to its routes but in a way which fits in with this day and age.
superb advert, very well done indeed. but like so many adverts nowadays the message can be lost in the big budget scenes etc.

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
tweekie said:
the point is thats is a classic.... but brought bang up to date. that scene with Gene Kelly singing in the rain is a classic.....its been updated. the original Golf GTI, classic..... the new one is trying to get back to its routes but in a way which fits in with this day and age.
superb advert, very well done indeed. but like so many adverts nowadays the message can be lost in the big budget scenes etc.
[snapback]922702[/snapback]​
Filo doesn't think that deep.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
like i said.... superb. sure i read somewhere that its already won various awards in the advertising world.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
94NDTA said:
tweekie said:
[snapback]922702[/snapback]​
Filo doesn't think that deep.
[snapback]922761[/snapback]​
hahahaha, right you are panda.

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
really good compositing job, and a really good popper. though, i don't know how that commercial pertains to a car in any way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts