Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
The Super Reds are super. Just like we have a man and super man.

The super reds have a brighter red belly and tend to be more aggressive. I think they are worth the extra money.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
some do have xray vision but u have to take their eyes out for that to happen
haha i havent had a super red yet but they do have brighter colors but im not sure how long they last...but in my opinion a wild fish is always better than an aquarium raised fish any day!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Absofreakin nothin. :smile: Just a different location, they're only "super" to whoever owns them. Regular natts can be "super" if you truly love them. My advice: don't get caught up in the hype, enjoy a fish for what it is not for what other people say it is. Are they nice? Sure as hell are. Are they super?....as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
piranha 13 said:
The Super Reds are super. Just like we have a man and super man.:laugh:

The super reds have a brighter red belly and tend to be more aggressive. I think they are worth the extra money.
Just brighter and looks more like a caribe. Not always more agressive or anything. Personalities varies from fish to fish

·
Registered
72 Posts
Agression can be argued ,but ive had mine for few moths now.
What i can say so far is, instead of getting the gold glitter on sides like reg reds.
My S Reds have silver glitter more like the Caribe.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Neoplasia said:
Absofreakin nothin. :smile: Just a different location, they're only "super" to whoever owns them. Regular natts can be "super" if you truly love them. My advice: don't get caught up in the hype, enjoy a fish for what it is not for what other people say it is. Are they nice? Sure as hell are. Are they super?....as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts