Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
the super red or snakeskin piranha is the same species of pygocentrus nattereri.....The only difference is that the "super red piranha" is exported from north barzil.They have a snakesskin pattern next to the gills and have a more beautiful red color. Some say that snakeskin piranhas tend to be a bit more aggresive then the common red belly....

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
the super red or snakeskin piranha is the same species of pygocentrus nattereri.....The only difference is that the "super red piranha" is exported from north barzil.They have a snakesskin pattern next to the gills and have a more beautiful red color. Some say that snakeskin piranhas tend to be a bit more aggresive then the common red belly....:nod:
Well said!!
Learn something new from this website, everyday!!!

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
they say the snake skin, or reticulated red bellies are striped like a snake to blend more with thier surrounding at that particular collection point.

·
Registered
88 Posts
super red belly wears red blue and yellow tights and a cape, also has super fish abilities like being able to breath out of water and able to leap over plants in a single bound.

sorry i know..bad joke, but couldnt help it.

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Actually that was pretty damn funny...

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I think the super redz tend to get a little bit larger then comon redz

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WHO SELLS SUPER REDS?? I WANT SUM!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FO THA ANSWER!

·
5,336 Posts

i do believe massive agression gets a shipment in on monday... dont hold me to that but... check it out for yourself... MA is a great sponsor to work with as well, i am sure you will be stoked.... almost as stoked as i am for the 20 i ordered...

·
5,336 Posts
i dont really wana disclose that, as it was between max and i... but they are 3-4" i believe, and i am sure he will hooks you up with a great deal... keep in mind you need a large aquarium, for 20 young-guns, and thats weeding out the small/weak ones.... in the long run... what size tank you got?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WELL I HAVE A 100 GALLON, BUT I HAVE 11, ONE AND 1/2 INCH BABY RED BELLYS,IN IT, BUT HAVE A 55 GALLON WITH A HUGE BLACK BELT CHILID, THAT IV RAISED FROM SAME SIZE AS MY BABY RED BELLIES, NOW THAT I GOT THE PIRANHA FEVER, HES GOT TO GO, HES A ASSWHOLE ANYWAYS ALWAYS CHASING MY KIDS AND SPLASHIN WATER EVERWHERE, IM THINKING 3 SUPER REDS IN A 55 GALLON?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts