·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
f*ck the raiders..go tampa bay.....final score
raid 17,tb 34.. :rockin: :rockin:

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
why cause we have more super bowl then you .raiders are going down. :nod:eek:h yeah the raider should be called the ex-niners

·
Registered
467 Posts
Don't be mad because we won the superbowl first! By the way where did your coach go ??? .

The only thing better than a Raider win is a 49er loss.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
.we didnt sell him to beat us in the super bowl..yeah our coach was a mashmellow so hell he get the boot.oh yeah by the way , didn't the niner beat the raider during the season.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think the Raiders are going to win but I hope the Bucs win. If the Bucs D can stop the Raider's offensive machine they have a chance....but damn Gannon is good!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Speaking of the skins, were are they? Didn't see them in any playoffs this year nor did I hear them win a game. :laughlong:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Snicker all you want SMTT but just wait and see....the Skins are likely to explode at any time :rockin:

Spurrier <~~~~~

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
damn that sucks trading gruden away .so he could come and back and haunt you.man you cannot beat the the master.he devoloped that system and know there flaws."resistance is futile". buc champions.but who care i'm a niner fan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.