Piranhas Forum banner

What would You do?

• go out fishing on a scallop boat(8-12 day trips making 6-9 grand)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting a loan from a bank and buying a lobster boat

• working with my father as a construction estimator

• easy job at a grocery store

• sell drugs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been on several fishing trips. Its hard work but it pays off in the end when you come home to a heaping load of cash. My cousing just came home from a trip and one of the guys on the boat fell overboard and died right beside him. So I'm not sure If i want to take that risk. I think taking a loan out of my bank and buying a boat would be awsome. I have a partner who would go in with it on me but i dont know how well we would be at lobstering. But then again we can go out fishing on the boat and sell what we ketch. I could work at a grocery store but thats p*ssy work and i find if work isnt hard or demending i end up hating it.Working with my father sucks period but if it comes down to it I will do it. Who cant sell drugs???? Risky but the cash is there haha just kidding.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could make a few trips in the summer on a scalloper make prob 20 grand. But i like the idea of having my own boat and getting lobsters. I'd eat so many and it would be more laid back, I could go out when i wanted and be the captain haha.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
If you get your own boat I am willing to bet you WON'T make money. Unless you have a LOT of drive and have got all your sh*t taken care of.

I say work for your dad. It's safe, it's money, and its not slapdicking.

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
ozhp said:
Ive been on several fishing trips. Its hard work but it pays off in the end when you come home to a heaping load of cash. My cousing just came home from a trip and one of the guys on the boat fell overboard and died right beside him. So I'm not sure If i want to take that risk. I think taking a loan out of my bank and buying a boat would be awsome. I have a partner who would go in with it on me but i dont know how well we would be at lobstering. But then again we can go out fishing on the boat and sell what we ketch. I could work at a grocery store but thats p*ssy work and i find if work isnt hard or demending i end up hating it.Working with my father sucks period but if it comes down to it I will do it. Who cant sell drugs???? Risky but the cash is there haha just kidding.
[snapback]863777[/snapback]​
You do not make $9000.00 for for just a few days, you have been watching too much Discovery Channel

·
Banned
858 Posts
If you know alot of people who smoke weed, then sell weed, be easy as hell you don't gota do anything. but i think fishing would be cool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts