Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
The Green terror I got from my girl for xmas..........

.....committed suicide.

I went to feed my fish last night and couldn't find him anywhere, then I found him dead next to the tank. the only tank I dont' have a lid on, so it's my fault.

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
last night I fished out a dead pleco from my fiance's aunt's tank. Then come home to another dead fish. shitty.

He was a great fish, but pretty mean. He was hurting my barbs and silver dollars. I think I'll get a couple more severums or something like that.

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks guys,

I've had this tank setup for over a year, w/ various fish. The only other problem I had was when the water level was too high, my large pleco jumped into my ac500!

I replaced The GT w/ a big pregnant convict, that I took from my moms tank. I'm still trying to sell my pygos to make room in my 190 for these fish.

· Registered
10,778 Posts
traumatic said:
thanks guys,

I've had this tank setup for over a year, w/ various fish. The only other problem I had was when the water level was too high, my large pleco jumped into my ac500!

I replaced The GT w/ a big pregnant convict, that I took from my moms tank. I'm still trying to sell my pygos to make room in my 190 for these fish.
[snapback]867461[/snapback]​
omg my pleco did the exact same thing, i thought he had jumped out for a second, come to find he was chillin on the sponge!

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Filo said:
omg my pleco did the exact same thing, i thought he had jumped out for a second, come to find he was chillin on the sponge!
[snapback]867560[/snapback]​
Yeah he'd only do it when it was dark and i was in bed almost asleep. pissed me off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.