Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just wanted to proove el twitcho right!
Although I have always known a suckerfish no matter how big is always a risk with p's. But I had to get em since the tank sees window light(not a lot but enough) Now I have to scrape the damn glass every week! LOL so i wanted to post a pic of the owning. And for any 1 who doubts eltwitch's pinned subject hear this. The sucker and my 91/2 inch beast have been happily homed together since the beginning about 4-5 years. So this wasnt a new [email protected]! ne way for fun I posted this on pleco fanatics site, with like I love plecos ...... as food lol That was mean, oh [email protected]

·
Registered
589 Posts
They do make for good snacks

I had one 12" with a rhom that was continually missing chunks.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol woops I kinda felt bad when it died, but he served his purpose plus I am moving the tank away from light so I wont have to worry bout algae weeklY!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got 3 baby rbs and a small pleco on the same day. They lived together for about a year. Heck they grew up together. Never had any problems, no nipping or anything. Then, one morning I woke up and all that was left of Shiteater was his head and spine

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
Seriously i had 3 pleco's in with my Red Belly and he never messed around, but i dunno you also had your fish alot longer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts