Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I'm going with 2 Caribe 4" and 6 RB's 6" in my 130! It's going to be great! Then in the 77G tank I'm going to have 3 Piraya's! It's going to be cHaos. I'll have to post some pics!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Why dont you sell 3 RBs and mix in your 3 Pirayas in the 130 gal for a mixed Pygo tank??? Then you can sell your 30 gal and 3 RBs for extra $$$

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mixed Pygo tank? Who would go in it? Are what your saying is: 3RB's, 3 Piraya and 2 Caribe? Sorry I kinda misunderstood you man. That would be Cool! I could KEEP the 3 RB's that don't go in, and keep them in the 77g tank. So whats the word on that?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and the Piraya's are smaller though. The Big RB's are 6 inch's, and the Caribe I'm getting Are 4"> The guy said the Piraya are smaller! So wouldn't the RB's and Or Caribe eat the Piraya? They are 125CND each so I don't want them Eaten. If the 3 of them are alone in the 77 they should be fine. But i dunno.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Why dont you sell 3 RBs and mix in your 3 Pirayas in the 130 gal for a mixed Pygo tank??? Then you can sell your 30 gal and 3 RBs for extra $$$
sweet deal.....me like this ...good thinking al...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice man, Hopefully the Fish are coming today. My buddy is hooking me up with a web-site. I'll be able to post pics of all my tanks. Wait till you see the salt water 7' Niger Trigger. He's bad-ass. Twice as aggresive as my piranah's, but obviously has a smaller mouth and teeth so the killing are limited to 1" goldfish, for now. Plus he is like an Oscar, soon as I go near the tank he swims to the top awaiting feeding. But hopefully the site will be up within the week!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Congrats...130g is a great tank!

Want to see some pics soon!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Whant to see some pics of your 77g too!

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Xenon said:
Nice Gary....I am still debating what to put in my 125. I am thinking 7 caribe....with 2 rbp thrown in there for fun!
sounds like a good mix

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.