Piranhas Forum banner

do you think women are the strongest beings on earth?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• we're all equally strengthed

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Yes becuase they have a power to control most men with sex.

sex dont control me, i can do with out it, but most people fall for sex, and the trap of a female. I dont but .. i am just saying, most guys do fall for it.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
MPower said:
Like physical strenth? I think not. I'm a MAN and I'm stronger than any Women.
well no sh*t, but i think he meens and i do to, mentaly they can take control

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sex dont control me, i can do with out it, but most people fall for sex, and the trap of a female. I dont but .. i am just saying, most guys do fall for it.
in other words, you're not gettin any from your girl, are ya?

Like physical strenth? I think not. I'm a MAN and I'm stronger than any Women.
so you can handle child birth if it were possible?

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Umm, i got it four times last night.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bobme said:
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
Umm, i got it four times last night.
so she said No for times?.....remember No means NO!

....hehe, im kidding, i believe ya

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ah you don't have a girlfriend yet do you?

I don't think women are the strongest beings on the planet but the strongest gender, sure. In terms of physical strength, a strong woman can come close to a strong man. However, mentally and regarding pain tolerance, they are suberb.

"They"? I mean, us :biggrin:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Women are second to none when it comes to playing mind tricks
They seem to remember anything you ever say or do, just to whip it out when it's appropriate, even when it's several months or years later (I think a woman read should you your rights when you start dating her: "Everything you say [and do] can and will be used against you", lol
).
They also seem to have a talent to make you feel guilty, even when something is not your fault...
Pretty amazing, but also a bit scary......

Having said this, I actually don't care which gender is supposed to be the "strong one": it doesn't influence the way I interact with people or think about others anyways... Both genders have things they excell in and things they suck at: I respect that, and don't feel the urge to say wheter one is stronger, better or superior in any other way...

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
When you say strongest beings you imply out of all living creatures. If thats the question the strongest being in the world is the cockroach. It can feed off anything organic and along with the beetle will be the only thing to survive a nuclear holocaust.

Well cockroaches and women are not that far apart....

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Xenon said:
When you say strongest beings you imply out of all living creatures. If thats the question the strongest being in the world is the cockroach. It can feed off anything organic and along with the beetle will be the only thing to survive a nuclear holocaust.

Well cockroaches and women are not that far apart....

They can even drink bleach as water

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.