Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Look into my eyes!
7,561 Posts
An S6? come on man. Those things are REALLY nice cars, but face it, aren't built for racing. My car stock could have taken one of those out. Yes it has 340 hp, but it also weighs over 2 tons. I wouldn't talk that much smack with a car not as fast as you think it is.

Edit: Marc, what do you have again?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
94NDTA said:
An S6? come on man. Those things are REALLY nice cars, but face it, aren't built for racing. My car stock could have taken one of those out. Yes it has 340 hp, but it also weighs over 2 tons. I wouldn't talk that much smack with a car not as fast as you think it is.

Edit: Marc, what do you have again?
I dunno. This was shipped shraight from Europe, with all the high performance option. I KILL kids with suped up integras and civics In toronto. NO A PROBLEM. But maybe your car is faster but the first hard corning that comes into play your dead, NOTHING being european engineering. But hell I drive an Alero and You'd massacre that. UNtil I get my s4......

·
Look into my eyes!
7,561 Posts
Tegs and civics no doubt you would kill them, especially after they gave up after an AWD launch. Also, stock my car pulled .88 on the skidpad, where as your dads audi pulled .86. I also have added subframe connectors, strut brace, lower control arms, and QA1 shocks...so I think I would fair very pretty well.

Edit: I also have new rims and tires I forgot to mention, 275/35/17 on 17x9.5 in the front and 315/40/17 on 17x11'sin the back.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Well your car sounds like a warpig!(thats a good thing). What kind of car is it? Is it an actual stock car, Cause now wonder! Those cars are fast as sh*t!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
94NDTA said:
Tegs and civics no doubt you would kill them, especially after they gave up after an AWD launch. Also, stock my car pulled .88 on the skidpad, where as your dads audi pulled .86. I also have added subframe connectors, strut brace, lower control arms, and QA1 shocks...so I think I would fair very pretty well.

Edit: I also have new rims and tires I forgot to mention, 275/35/17 on 17x9.5 in the front and 315/40/17 on 17x11'sin the back.
*knowledge wooshing over my head*

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Xenon said:
94NDTA said:

*knowledge wooshing over my head*
you ain;t the only one..

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
jimbo said:
nos kicks ass, but nothing beats sheer stock horsepower,
Tis true.
but nos is the sheit. The first time I ran it on my stang I looked back to see black smoke shooting out of the pipes which actually was carbin buildup on the pistons and since then it never ran better.

·
Registered
477 Posts
hays98 said:
marcc420 said:
i will race any one who wants to come to WA for 1k or more.
what do you have?
straight drag 69 firebird with bult 400 on the bottle with all the good sh*t ant no f***ing civic

i also have a 70 se challinger with a 440 but gana be a while till i'm done with it

·
Registered
78 Posts
I registered to this site to for this. What kind of car do you have that your ready to run for 1k? Im in NY, where are you again? I might be interested in that offer if your anywhere local.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Ghost410 said:
I registered to this site to for this. What kind of car do you have that your ready to run for 1k? Im in NY, where are you again? I might be interested in that offer if your anywhere local.
washington state.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.