Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Ombr'e.. Partner.. Homie.. Compadr'e.. Honestly.. I have no idea either. Im just guessing with how its described on the post.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Dither, DITHER, DITHER,DITHER, DITHER
DITHER, DITHER, DITHER.

I was lost when that word came up in the post but you understand when readin the rest of the post.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
grosse gurke said:
FeederFish33 said:
what does dither mean? huh?
Im just currious how you can say something is so stupid when you dont know what it means?
Good point!!! Couldn't have said it better.

·
Registered
259 Posts
it sounds dumb, but dither as in dither fish refers to danios, tetras, barbs, etc. dither fish are fast moving, usually schooling fish that detract or diffuse a large predatory fish's aggression toward a more prized fish or mate

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
CHUD said:
it sounds dumb, but dither as in dither fish refers to danios, tetras, barbs, etc. dither fish are fast moving, usually schooling fish that detract or diffuse a large predatory fish's aggression toward a more prized fish or mate
...in other words, dither means a dummy fish, correct?

·
Registered
259 Posts
basically yes, a distraction, diversion, whoo rah!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
basically guys in the fish world Dither means:
...a fish that is used to distract or make other fish more active. These can be used also simply for looks if you feel your tank is not complete without a certain fish that will occupy certain areas of the water.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
feederfish33 - this thred is stupid, if you don't know what it means ask, don't criticise those wiser than yourself

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.