Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Why?

G

·
haha that's funny.

Ya know, she's never going away. There's just too much money invested in making this product marketable. She's just a below-average performer with a famous name that the studios and M-tv have "created" for the purpose of acquiring 13 year-old girl's money.

· my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,237 Posts
this is pointless the record companies are selling her so called music and concert tickets so they could care less if a few thousnad people dont like one of there performers..

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
If you sign, she'll become desperate, hopefully stop singing andmaybe if you're lucky, she'll appear in a gentlemens magazine for you.

Honestly, I checked this morning and two hours later theres another couple hundred replies. Amazing how marketers can produce crappy music and still sell it.

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Enriqo_Suavez said:
Paris Hilton is coming out with a CD too

[snapback]844167[/snapback]​
Please tell me your kidding me

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
He's not:

06.07.2004 - Paris keeps spinning us round.

Not content to woo the world with just her pink bits (or green bits if we're operating by night vision), Paris Hilton has launched a record label. Voted Best Celebrity DJ at some awards (we don't know what they were, as we don't really care) some time ago, it seems she's keen to - just like Millsy - fast track a career in music. Her debut album, co-produced by Lil Jon and JC Chasez of N'Sync, has been given working title of Screwed. And, just when you think the music scene has suffered enough just by mention of the above, she has to go and call her stupid label Heiress. With any luck Heiress will be a little more credible than its owner, without having to f*ck over the little guys (no pun intended). Launch party is this Friday, but don't stand by your letterbox waiting for an invite.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.