Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 90 is just about cycled. I was thinking of 5 (4-6) inch cariba. Anyone else have any suggestions. I also have a 75 with 3 2 inch rb, but I'm not gonna add anymore to that tank.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
A 90 gal is basically a 75 gal with 4 inches more in height. I wouldnt put 5 caribas in there unless you plan to move them once they are larger, and that may not be all that long. Ideally, I would put 3 cariba in there for life.

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mori0174 said:
A 90 gal is basically a 75 gal with 4 inches more in height. I wouldnt put 5 caribas in there unless you plan to move them once they are larger, and that may not be all that long. Ideally, I would put 3 cariba in there for life.
[snapback]854793[/snapback]​
Hrmmm I may just do that. I was gonna do a mixed group: a cariba, piraya, and ternetzi. But I think I'm gonna stick to the same species.

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
I want a large group (5) in the 90. But even watching my 3 2 inchers....they need all of the 75 gallons for them to be happy. So you may have talked me out of 5, I would'nt like watching them so cramped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.