Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you order when you go into Starbucks Coffee??

I usually get the Venti Caramel Frap. altho recently, I've been getting the Venti Chocolate Brownie Frap w/extra caramel & chocolate sauce...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Mine is the Chocolate Brownie Frapuchino....

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
we just had a starbucks machine added to our canteen at work.
mines a latte with chocolat
dixon

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
There is so many starbucks in charleston... I can count 7 within a 5 mile radius of me off the top of my head. I like an iced coffee if im "dieting" or a chocolate malt

·
Registered
219 Posts
depends really, if its a hot day, iced mocha, if ive been workin out or excersising chocolate browny frap, if its cold, white chocolate mocha, and if im with bitches i go with the triple shot cappuccino. Gotta show em you got big balls

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
grande french vanilla cappachino I don't go to starbucks often lol

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i refuse starbucks..there killing out all the mom and pops stores

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
Starbucks?
They're ok

Time Hortons get's my money everyday..
EXTRA Large Double Double.
One at 6 am, another at 9 am
I'd like to know what they put in their coffee.
It's hard to go 10 blocks without seeing a Timmmys
in Windsor.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Every time i walk around town i see a STARBUCKS, i swear its wose then Mic D's.
I think people go, oh hey, lets open a business, next thing you know they own a STARBUCKS. You look around town, a STARBUCKS is there to say "COFFIEE" you go to a diffrent city, boom a STARBUCKS is there , you get outa state and there is a STARBUCKS in the air port, and as soon as you leave the ari port you find OTHER STARBUCKS. its must be STARBUCKS great idea, get you so sick of seing STARBUCKS in town you go to them, there is 7 STARBUCKS in this town of 55,000 people. thanks STARBUCKS ass wipes.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I love starbucks, i could care less that there all over the place, actually thats what i like about em. I know what i like, so no matter where i go, i can always get the same thing. Im down for tryin new stuff, but if i want a good coffee i can always go to starbucks. But youre right, it is kinda rediculous how they are all over the place, i can think of at least 5 places where i live, that ther is a starbucks directly across the street from each other, or 2 in the same strip mall.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
paying $3 for a drink that has absolutely no benefits for you other than a pleasant taste, rules out coffee shops in my book. That being said though, if someone else were to buy, I'd take a Turtle (chocolate+hazelnut) latte, hot or iced is fine.

Ironic of me to say that though, seemings how I worked at a coffeeshop for 6 years. Haven't touched a gourmet coffee beverage in the 3 years since.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Glowin_Navi said:
depends really, if its a hot day, iced mocha, if ive been workin out or excersising chocolate browny frap, if its cold, white chocolate mocha, and if im with bitches i go with the triple shot cappuccino. Gotta show em you got big balls
good thinkin

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
ummm, iono whats its called, but I have only had one drink from STARBUCKS. Not a huge fan, but it does taste good.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.