Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im finally going on spring break tommorow at 11, just two more classes to go and ill be on my way to Orlando. Anyone else have some vacations planned.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm going to take a trip norht to meet up with a friend of mine from HSU and stock up on supplies for break. My break doesn't start till April 14 though. But at least we get April twentieth off, up in Arcata we would have a huge festival full of merriment and good times and best of all the cops didn't care what went on as long as nothing violent or anything happened.

·
Beautiful One
12,070 Posts
I have to work 3days out of the break. Someday I will take a nice vacation.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
BDKing57 said:
What is HSU?
If hes talking about the college thats here in California, then its Humboldt State University.

·
Beautiful One
12,070 Posts
Even if you work you can take a vacation once in awhile or you can use up your vacation hours when they cut your hours at work.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I'm already on vaction. Ben since the 22nd of december when I got fired. I'll be goin down to the keys and the bahama's in july. untill then i gotta settle for jetsking.
MAD

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Wish they mader Spring Break for work too. Hopefully Ill take a trip for Spring Break someplace to meet someone whos willing to sell me some damn Ps for my empty tank.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.