Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
all you guys should have came down to South Padre Island for the Girl Gone Wild taping. a lot of crazy chicks there, even had some of the WWE girls there.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I cant really say that anything was too wild. I think i am over being the spring break pimp that i have been in the past. I went to Orlando with my girlfreind, which is alot of fun. The first night I was there, Live was having a concert, which came as a complete suprise to me. They played all their new music and of course I kicked everyones ass and got in front of the stage. We enjoyed alot of great restraunts. Mythos is a great place. The last night we were there though we decided to take a trip to margarittaville, where some band was playing. We got pretty mess up and started walking back to the car, when i come across a puerto rican gang fight.
I tried to point out the fact that we should all be united together against some Iraqi millitant forces. Well that didnt do much good as next thing i know two of them are running to their Dropped Cutlasses and pulling guns out of their trunks. Well at this point everyone started screaming except for me who started running and screaming.
I ducked behind my car and saw a bike cop, I alerted him to the situation and the kids got busted
I came back to charleston after that and spent a few days on the beach. I may have to kick it up a notch next year.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
ok now this pisses me off, i just talked to my roomate, who is chillin in South America with a bunch of topless chicks and piranhas. I should have went with him, he got a two and half week spring break to go down there. He is bringing me back a dried one though hopefully.
DAMNIT, there is nothing better then looking at naked chicks and BBQing Piranhas

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Nothing happening on my side of the field. Went to Oregon to p/u those Ps, but would that count as my Spring Break vacation? Actually, everyday for me is Spring Break.. so thats it.. Whooopity-doo!!!

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Live was having a concert, which came as a complete suprise to me.
Live sucks, they are from my hometown of York, PA which they named a song after on Throwing Copper "Shittowne" I used to be into all the gay hype around here and like them..then I grew up a lil and realized they sucked ass.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
giovanni82 said:
Live was having a concert, which came as a complete suprise to me.
Live sucks, they are from my hometown of York, PA which they named a song after on Throwing Copper "Shittowne" I used to be into all the gay hype around here and like them..then I grew up a lil and realized they sucked ass.

Never been into the hype, though... I figured out their evil scheme to take over the world with their ghey, shitty music just in time, I guess

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I worked for spring break and cashed in my frequent flyer coupons and gave my g/f a free ticket so she can do something.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
When i look back on spring break... I think i missed out on some kickass oppurtunities, but then i remember i havent been in the same city for two consecutive weekends yet this year woohooo~! I hope being a spoiled college kid never ends

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I agree that lives second album major album sucked ass and increased their gayness ten fold but the very first one was cool at the time, if nothing else i was having nostagic flash backs, They were playing alot of tracks from their upcoming cd and they all sounded pretty heavy.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
My spring break has yet to begin...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
MAD- Then technically wouldn't yours be considered a summer break and not a spring break??

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
acidsurvivor said:
Spring Break is said to be a freshman at college best time in their life.
I disagree.. Spring Break is being in FT. Lauderdale, Palm Springs, Aruba, Cabo, and wherever they're filming the next Girls Gone Wild "Spring Break" video!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.