Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what sports you like and which teams you like/hate.

me?
I like football (soccer to you foreigners) and my teams are Newcastle (who are currently beating Bolton 1-0)
and England.
I also like Anna Kornakova despite my hate for tennis :D

I hate any sports which make the TV guys cancel the simpsons, e.g. golf, snooker, tennis, cricket and other sports like that.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Well, american football is it for me.....especially college (and all college sports for that matter). And since I am a University of Miami alum, I have to pull for them....OK, so I am actually a fanatic. But, recently my Canes were the victims of the worst call in college football history!
I used my tears to fill the 75 gal tank.

Oh, and the Dolphins in the pros, but I dont watch them in December anymore, since thats when their seasons always come crashing down.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
die hard niner fan.yeah they got the [email protected] beat out of them in the playoff but that alright .every dog has it day.well be back.and the sf giants once again we made it to the dance but are pitching failed us.damn you felix...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
well keep waiting longer :laugh: if they win it would be nice for jerryrice he a class act.be nice for him to retire with one more ring.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I liek basketbal lsince i play it and if anyone on here wants to play me the nbring it but anyway

basketball- 76ers
football-bucs
baseball-mets
College-maryland and Georgetown
Hockey-hurricanes
Favorite basketball player-Iverson, Juan Dixon
Favortie football player-Alstott
Favorite baseball player- Piazza

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so none of you guys are into the worlds most popular sport? - football (soccer to you)

you really are missing out!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Soccer - Arsenal (not a fan, just enjoying their games on the telly!)
I like to watch the Tour de France (seen it once in real life; it's a frickin' commercial circus :eek:oh2: ).
And sometimes I watch the ice (speed) skating tournaments.

Oh, not a real sport, but very pleasant to the eyes, the x-games :cool:

Sports that must die (or at least taken out of the air): darts, field hockey, swimming, curling, and so on and so on and so on.......

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Judazzz said:
Soccer - Arsenal (not a fan, just enjoying their games on the telly!)

Oh, not a real sport, but very pleasant to the eyes, the x-games :cool:

Sports that must die (or at least taken out of the air): darts, field hockey, swimming, curling, and so on and so on and so on.......
I agree with all this, except that Arsenal are entertaining.
You want entertainment watch NEWCASTLE UTD!

X-games rocks! :rockin:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Innes said:
I agree with all this, except that Arsenal are entertaining.
You want entertainment watch NEWCASTLE UTD!
Well, I ain't gonna throw myself into a verbal soccer war: I'm not a big enough fan for that, in fact I am no soccer fan altogether :laugh: Everyone thinks (s)he is right, and it just goes on and on and on...
The only reason I named soccer is because they always show two live games on sunday (that day I use to recover from an evening out :sleepy2: ). I found out, watching English soccer is a very good anti-hangover remedy.
The reason I choose Arsenal is because Bergkamp plays there, and a couple of other fine players. And besides that, I always choose Arsenal when I play one of those Fifa video games :D

And yeah, X-Games kick bottom!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.