Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody else problems with thier piranhas splashing people that make quick movements in thier room.and i must admit they are pretty acurate at it to.they just did twice tonight to my friend.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Is there a hood on your tank? If not, be carefull that they don't jump out, I've heard of that happening several times. But ya, when i first started getting into P's it was because a huge RB, like 12"s scared the sh*t outta me at a LFS. I noticed how pissed off he looked so I took a dead feeder out of one of the tanks there and tossed it in to him. The second I turned my head he splashed outta of the water ripping up the fish and drenching me. I watched him for a while longer and he kept slamming into the glass like he was trying to rip my head off. I tt was a sweet fish and I wanted to buy it, but they were asking $90 for him.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
You've got a P with a unique personality.. splashing at your friends. Maybe he doesnt like your friends because they hate piranhas. YOu know animals and their good instincts.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
yeah you should have a hood on your tank if u don't, because then the p's can't jump out or you wont get dust and junk in your tank. I saw my p's finally bubble surf or whatever you call it

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Is there a hood on your tank? If not, be carefull that they don't jump out, I've heard of that happening several times. But ya, when i first started getting into P's it was because a huge RB, like 12"s scared the sh*t outta me at a LFS. I noticed how pissed off he looked so I took a dead feeder out of one of the tanks there and tossed it in to him. The second I turned my head he splashed outta of the water ripping up the fish and drenching me. I watched him for a while longer and he kept slamming into the glass like he was trying to rip my head off. I tt was a sweet fish and I wanted to buy it, but they were asking $90 for him.

I've never heard of red belly acting this way before. Ya shoulda dropped the 90 bucks on him as that pretty rare for a red to do. And speaking of odd behavior my altuvei used to always come over to the side of the tank where my bed was and watch me as I was laying there trying to sleep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.