Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I moved down to college leaving my 5-7" Gold Spilos behind for my parents to take care of in a 75 gallon tank. I recently purchased a 55 gallon tank down here, and I was wondering if anybody had advice for me on how I could get my parents to send 2 of the 5 down here to put in my 55 gallon. They are running out of room im sure, however I dont want to end up killing my 2 badass p's on the move. Is it likely they'll die?

·
Skankzilla
18,324 Posts
Well most people on this site will disagree with putting a few spilos in the same tank, but two spilos in one tank would probably need a divider. Some people do have success with 'grouping' spilos, but two together would probably cause trouble.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok well the reason I thought it might work is because these 5 p's started together with 9, and are like the cream of the crop and have been living well together for about a year and a half now and tolerate each other well. So with that in mind, would having 2 that have already tolerated each other for a year and a half still not work for some reason?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts