Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
nothing pretty much.just have i.d and there going to ask you 20 question,so just answer what they want to here and you got a new kitten.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
SnowCichlid said:
then after that just toss it in to the P tank, nah just kidding on that one ...
meow mix

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
Are you thinking of getting a kitten cfr3? That would rock! The litter boxes smell bad though. They are itching to give away cats man, Andre got one at the LPS for real cheap.

·
Registered
259 Posts
little kittens practically grow on trees here. I'm sure u won't have to adopt. can't you just find one?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
is this really ment to be under piranha discussion? ???
But cats rule!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I find the association between piranha and cat lovers interesting. Both love piranha's and cats because they have far more personality than other fish or pets in my opinion(except a ferret). I love my cat so much more than my dog, with a cat you must earn its love, a dog just gives it. You can tell a true pet lover when someone's cat loves them. I think this love of animals then transfers to piranha's as they have more personality IMO than other fish. They develop much more of a community(if shoaling) than most fish I've seen. And if its a serra, enough said about personality there. Just my two cents, won't buy you nothing.

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Should be no problem very easy should only take a half an hour. Cat's are the best land predator.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
i love my cat :nod: ...i call him dumbo because he's big, grey and has big cat ears :nod: ...i think he loves me ??? but i think he's using me just to get to the cat nip :laughlong: ....so how do piranha's have more personality than other fish? ???....i think a shark has more personality, because it seems that they're always smiling about somethin :laughlong: .....look its a shark smilin ---->

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.