Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess last night was rough on me...really don't remember...but I am sorry if I pissed anyone off. This is a great piranha board and by some of my coments last night slammed this site. I am really a pretty good guy, but can get a little crazy sometimes.

-Kevin-

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
That was pretty fucked up man, you should feel like an ass :veryangry:
Im just messing with ya, actually I have not idea what you are talking about ??? , I did see a thread that looked like there was a post or 2 deleted but hey, we can all act like an ass sometimes. I think it was cool of you to apologize, but I am not one of the "powers that be".

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I don't know what you are talking about, but I would like to know!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was being an impatient ass last night in the Piranha Discussion. Xenon knows what I am talking about. Did you guys delete any of my threads? If so, email me with what they said.
-Kevin-

·
Registered
76 Posts
that sounds like good sh*t you were drinking last night,let me know what it was so i can have a go of it tonight! :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I drank about 15 or so Budweisers and a little Crown Royal. The Crown is what did it. I don't usually drink anything but beer.

-Kevin-

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
grosse gurke said:
That was pretty fucked up man, you should feel like an ass :veryangry:
Im just messing with ya, actually I have not idea what you are talking about ??? ,
:laugh:

·
Registered
76 Posts
xenon, let us all in on the secret mate, its 5.00 am here now and i,m pretty drunk, so what did he say? and as to luva i found the bud but what is that royal stuff , nobodys heard of it here, but i tried mate!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
No big deal. Basically he was getting mad at people cause they werent responding to his posts. It wasnt a big deal at all. You can find his posts in piranha discussion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.