Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have had my 4" Gold Spilo in with a 4" Red for a couple months now, and they shoaled together, but tonight I came home and found a half eaten Red, I knew it would happen sooner or later, but it sucks........

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Another example why Serras and Pygo dont mix..

Sorry for your loss man!! Hope you get a huge Cariba to avenge him.. jk

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
These type of experiments are always exciting. We always hope they work out, and we even try to convince ourselves they are. All the while suppressing that tiny voice of reason saying, "nope, aint gonna last". I know how that feels. It was a good experiement. It lasted quite long, and im sure you learned some new stuff along the way. Always sucks to loose a fish though.

~Dj

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Sorry to hear that, now you're a wiser guy...!

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
InSinUAsian said:
These type of experiments are always exciting. We always hope they work out, and we even try to convince ourselves they are. All the while suppressing that tiny voice of reason saying, "nope, aint gonna last". I know how that feels. It was a good experiement. It lasted quite long, and im sure you learned some new stuff along the way. Always sucks to loose a fish though.

~Dj
how very true

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.