Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the inside of my tank there is some sort of parasites. probably some kind of algea. it is circles, that are clear. how can i get rid of this?

i already used algeacide on it, it did not work.
i scraped it all of but it was back in less than 4 hours.

·
Registered
135 Posts
hmmm havent had any experience with this. wait for frank and some of those guys to reply. They are quite knowledgable

·
Registered
601 Posts
What color is it D.B.? I'm pretty sure it's not an algea. But, I guess as long as your fish aren't suffering, I wouldn't get too worried. I once had some brown crap all over the walls of my tank (literally all over) that would come back pretty quick after I wiped it off (more like scraped) but no where near only four hours. I later found out that it was one of my plants emmitting something or other and as soon as I took the plant out (and scraped the ish again) the brown crap never came back. Probably no help, but at least I tried.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
are you sure they are not just bubbles?

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
hey g.g., that rhom in your avatar looks just like my rhom, bump on its chin and all. like twins

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
baby_dragon said:
do you have any snails in your tank?
babydragon
do i need snails? no i do not have snails, nor a pleco, my last pleco was eatin.

they are not air bubles cause they are connected to the inside on the tank. and i can watch closley and see them move slightly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts