Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
had a chat with someone in the room tonight they don't speak very highly of MAD or pfury as a whole!

[20:03] (SexyAdonis) Whats up
[20:03] (SexyAdonis) what do you think of MADPiranhas?
[20:05] (SexyAdonis) Crosbass
[20:05] (SexyAdonis) you there?
[20:07] (Crosbass) hey soryr
[20:07] (Crosbass) what do i think of him ?
[20:07] (Crosbass) he is nice , why ?
[20:08] *** Crosbass is now known as Crozy
[20:08] (SexyAdonis) lol
[20:08] (SexyAdonis) I dont like him that huge rat
[20:08] (SexyAdonis) he tried to feed to those piranhas
[20:08] (Crozy) well if they didn;t eat it something else would
[20:08] (SexyAdonis) I think hes a FAT f*ck
[20:08] (SexyAdonis) 10 year old
[20:08] (Crozy) lol
[20:09] (Crozy) naw he is nice. do you eat meat ?
[20:09] (SexyAdonis) NO
[20:09] (SexyAdonis) www.predatoryfish.net is much better than p-fury
[20:10] (Crozy) no its not, not for piranha infromation
[20:10] (SexyAdonis) How is it not?
[20:10] (SexyAdonis) Pred Fish is the best
[20:10] (Crozy) nope
[20:10] (SexyAdonis) Most experts
[20:10] (SexyAdonis) Etc
[20:10] (SexyAdonis) Why dont you agree?
[20:11] (Crozy) because i have used both and use both an pfury is much more informative and a lot friendlier
[20:11] (SexyAdonis) Pred Fish is more laid back
[20:11] (SexyAdonis) And have more experts
[20:11] (SexyAdonis) in IMO
[20:11] (SexyAdonis) Piranha-fury is just about killing rodents
[20:11] (SexyAdonis) and that
[20:11] (SexyAdonis) the user acidsurvivor on the site even submitted his p's eating a Friggin GERbal
[20:12] (SexyAdonis) Come on now
[20:12] (Crozy) no it just happens to be part of some people owning piranha
[20:12] (Crozy) how are you to judge what they do with them ?
[20:12] (SexyAdonis) Pred Fish for life though.:D
[20:12] (Crozy) pfury all the way
[20:13] (SexyAdonis) For immature People.:D =)
[20:14] (Crozy) nope for people that are looking for good information, and want to see the what piranhas can do
[20:14] (Crozy) i think proplr that call people names and sh*t like that would be the one thats immature
[20:14] (SexyAdonis) Yeah that too
[20:15] (Crozy) so that would be you being immature
[20:15] (SexyAdonis) No
[20:15] (Crozy) yea
[20:15] (SexyAdonis) You Jackass
[20:15] (SexyAdonis) Lay off
[20:15] (Crozy) look at you being immature again
[20:16] (SexyAdonis) shut up
[20:16] (SexyAdonis) Leave me alone
[20:16] (SexyAdonis) im pmsing, dont you have respect?
[20:16] (Crozy) oh lol the wit is amazing
[20:16] (Crozy) i have respect. u don't
[20:17] (SexyAdonis) Pipe down
[20:17] (SexyAdonis) Im hear to talk to my friend from pred fish
[20:17] (SexyAdonis) neo and josh
[20:18] (Crozy) you pipe down you started the conversation and you are the one that is an immature person that feels the need to call people names
[20:18] (SexyAdonis) I am reporting you to xenon
[20:18] (SexyAdonis) if you dont f'in lay off you jack ass
[20:19] (Crozy) hahaha lets see who is in the wrong here YOU
[20:19] (SexyAdonis) Lay off!
[20:20] (Crozy) ohhhh pulling out the exclamation points
[20:20] (SexyAdonis) Yes
[20:20] (SexyAdonis) Jerk
[20:21] (Crozy) still you resort to name calling
[20:21] (SexyAdonis) Lay off now
[20:21] (SexyAdonis) Please
[20:21] (SexyAdonis) thats it
[20:21] (SexyAdonis) ass hole im leaving, your annoying me
[20:21] *** SexyAdonis has quit IRC (Quit: Leaving)

just though i would share this with the rest of you especially MAD.

Croz

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
who cares what people think of mad, or us all. the man has a dream tank that all of us would kill for.he gives us the opportunity to share some of those feedings he does, and gets verry little credit for his hard work. if people don't like his pictures or videos don't watch the godamn things. it is not easy to clean a tank of that size and keep 41 rbp's well fed he has the best set up for showing us what would happen in the wild. if little girls can't except this than they should switch to a different hobby

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Well this comes as no surprize.
I have gotten much abuse here and other places for feeding my fish.
If she wants to be immature, by all means let her.
I will not lower myself down to fighting with someone over different views.

I do how ever appreciate Crozy bringing this to my attention.

I have tried to be very helpfull and respectfull to all the members here at pfury. We are a community of different people and different views. But the main thing is how someone goes about talking about something. This should have been done in a respectfull way. Then it might have been looked at differently.

And also responded too respectfully.
Taking shots at someone personally is NOT the way things should be done.

I am going to leave this at this and exactly what it is. A member voicing there views on something. But I do beleave the way it was done is not the way it should have been done..

Thanks for the support guys. please be considerate of other people when posting, even if they are wrong.

MAD

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
She disgraced P-fury and its members....which is enough reason why he posted...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
Well this comes as no surprize.
I have gotten much abuse here and other places for feeding my fish.
If she wants to be immature, by all means let her.
I will not lower myself down to fighting with someone over different views.

I do how ever appreciate Crozy bringing this to my attention.

I have tried to be very helpfull and respectfull to all the members here at pfury. We are a community of different people and different views. But the main thing is how someone goes about talking about something. This should have been done in a respectfull way. Then it might have been looked at differently.

And also responded too respectfully.
Taking shots at someone personally is NOT the way things should be done.

I am going to leave this at this and exactly what it is. A member voicing there views on something. But I do beleave the way it was done is not the way it should have been done..

Thanks for the support guys. please be considerate of other people when posting, even if they are wrong.

MAD
..handled it like a true gentleman

·
Registered
66 Posts
I like Pfury and from reading P related stuff like my P more than i used to. Hope that little focker makes it, damned petco
Anyway, I see nothing wrong with feeding rodents to fish...something has to die for something else to live fact of nature its all cool. And yeah Mads take is like god of Ptanks
People have diffrent views and beliefs...so i not say nothin on that aspect of things

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I dont know wether to laugh or cry.

Mad is an awesome person. Animals such as rats and birds often face more gruesome fate in the wild than what was shown in the video. After all Ps are predatory and if that video offends you your in the wrong hobby of keeping p's. Should be a given.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Who cares what other people think about what you feed your fish. When I first got my fish a lot of people I knew were appalled and shocked when they realized that I planned to feed them mice. However, when I put it in the light that p's eat small animals in nature and it was essentially like watching national geographic live, people changed their minds. Feeding mice may not be the most humane thing to do, but they are in line with a p's diet in the wild. I can't tell you how many people enjoyed puffing on a bob and watching nature take its course. I was even in a fraternity and stole our pledge's pet, a hampster, and fed it to my p's. To people who have a problem with that, suck it up and keep your mouth shut. I don't care what you think.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would just like to say that MAD, has worked very hard on his piranha. He has spent endless hours, days and nights working on his tank. He has spent many years working hard to give him and I nice things and the one thing he has is his fish. He takes great pride in raising those fish.

He treats those fish like children. He trys to find the most natural things for the P's to eat.

I dont know any of you, but what I do know is that you dont even know how smart this man is(and Im not just saying it because I am married to him)

If you have a problem with him or what he does, be big enough to bring it up to him personally, not behind his back.

I support everything he does, even feeding animals to those fish. I trust his judgement.

MrsMad

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Welcome to the board MrsMad...

Its okay if you dont know us yet, Im sure your husband will take the time to enlighten you of who some people are...

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
well since she was talkin smack about mad and p-fury maybe she should be banned?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.