Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to catch up on some PP.
These are images that are about a week or so old...C&C Welcome.

I like her Expression on this one. Its not that Fake Smile I get all the time.

This is one of My Fav. shots. I plan on blurring the background more and getting it printed in an 8x10.

Self Portrait. I was tired and weak.

A shot of my little man eating an Orange.

And here he his drinking my Brisk Tea.

**Bonus Kinda**
I dont really know how to classify this one...Portrait or Self Portrait?

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Nice shots indeed Gordeez-I have to agree with you on getting that one framed-thats the same kinda stuff I would like to capture in the future-The spoon idea is deffinately a unique idea-Keep working on that one sir!!!!
Overall-I like what I see man!!!Great job as far as I can tell!!!!

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Sir! Comments are always good. Always.
Yea, I plan on hanging that one up in my room somewhere.
I'll probably darken the shadows a little more for some kind of ''feeling''.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Hey man-Just a suggestion-But after taking another look at your womans Beautiful eyes-You should do something with them in a shot-if you already haven't that is-I think it could turn out really great-

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Nice shots,G. Just for the heck of it I cropped it some more, shows off just how beautiful her eyes really are.

Oh yeah, cute kid too!

Attachments

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Nice shots,G. Just for the heck of it I cropped it some more, shows off just how beautiful her eyes really are.

Oh yeah, cute kid too!
Maybe black/white the entire picture but leave her eyes the green color they are. Just to "emphasize" how cool her eyes are.

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts

Oh yeah, cute kid too!
Maybe black/white the entire picture but leave her eyes the green color they are. Just to "emphasize" how cool her eyes are.
[/quote]
Nice work
I was going to say the same thing. leave everything black and white but the eyes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts