Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Crozy, I'm jealous!!! UGH!!! BEEMERS!! SOOOO NICE!!! I'm so ashamed of my car, I'm not even going to speak of it. PSH! Jealousy kicking in... cannot fight force! Must ... touch ... car ...

OOH!! What size rims you got on the BMW??? It looks really good. You know how to match rims and car well. I've seen some crappy Hondas with 17"...when the car isn't even the same color. Not pretty . . . 8/

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Crozy said:
it has 18" , its a 98 , and no its not 6 speed i am useless when it comes to standards. but its got sport shift close enought to manual.
....are you sure those are 18's?....they look like stock 16's or 17's
.....as for the 6speed tranny....you HAVE to get a manual tranny! otherwise you lose most of the fun in driving....but trip-tronic ain't that bad...i personally prefer manual
....ever consider trading it up for an '03 m3 or 5? you get more horses AND the great sports package exterior....not to mention you'll kick the @$$ of most of the cars out there

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
regardless...it DOES look good. i'm soo jealous of you crozy... ::grumble:: at least you got the bank for it. congrats

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
- Yes it does have German number plates.
- I was wrong they are 17" the one i had before i traded in had low profile 18" get confused they looked almost identical.
- So many cars so then i can chose a car for different moods
Lexus = smooth ride and sophistication
BMW = kick ass handling, kick ass speed/torque, 30% tint all around even though its illegal, and its sexy as hell.
- This car is fine for now don't want to spend the money to upgrade right yet there are few other cars i would like to get before i upgrade this bad boy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.