Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Dude, go to www.bmwseven.com

They have a newsletter there. Noce cars, I hope to own a beamer someday!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
Crozy, I'm jealous!!! UGH!!! BEEMERS!! SOOOO NICE!!! I'm so ashamed of my car, I'm not even going to speak of it. PSH! Jealousy kicking in... cannot fight force! Must ... touch ... car ...

OOH!! What size rims you got on the BMW??? It looks really good. You know how to match rims and car well. I've seen some crappy Hondas with 17"...when the car isn't even the same color. Not pretty . . . 8/

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Nice 540i, Thats looks just like my 98. What year is that 97? Do you have the 6spd. Right now I have 2001 M Roadster. I just love Bimmers.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I still want another 540i, they are so comfortable and got plenty of power. I wish I can afford an M5 but my roadster will have to do till the new M5 comes out in 05.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Crozy said:
it has 18" , its a 98 , and no its not 6 speed i am useless when it comes to standards. but its got sport shift close enought to manual.
....are you sure those are 18's?....they look like stock 16's or 17's
.....as for the 6speed tranny....you HAVE to get a manual tranny! otherwise you lose most of the fun in driving....but trip-tronic ain't that bad...i personally prefer manual
....ever consider trading it up for an '03 m3 or 5? you get more horses AND the great sports package exterior....not to mention you'll kick the @$$ of most of the cars out there

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
MPower said:
Those are 17's if they are stock. You can get BMW 18s from dealerships. But they do look like 17's
....i thought so....cuz bmw 18's look a lot smoother instead of all weird like that....plus 18's almost entirely fill the wheel well

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
regardless...it DOES look good. i'm soo jealous of you crozy... ::grumble:: at least you got the bank for it. congrats

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Why some many cars? You can drive just one at the time...

Very nice, man! I'm so jealous; all I have is a bike and two legs to get around

btw: Does that mercedes have German number plates?

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
- Yes it does have German number plates.
- I was wrong they are 17" the one i had before i traded in had low profile 18" get confused they looked almost identical.
- So many cars so then i can chose a car for different moods
Lexus = smooth ride and sophistication
BMW = kick ass handling, kick ass speed/torque, 30% tint all around even though its illegal, and its sexy as hell.
- This car is fine for now don't want to spend the money to upgrade right yet there are few other cars i would like to get before i upgrade this bad boy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.