Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to take some pics of one my fish. I'm gonna start with my Rhom that I got from work back in 06. These first pics are from when I first got him and the later are from today. Enjoy

Alex

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
WHOA! that guy looks GREAT. is that orange all along where the scutes are or is that just an effect of the picture?
Thanks all. Thats the way he looks. He's only alittle over 5".

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Very nice. I love the colors.. the orange mixing with the red ant the different shades of silver!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
WHOA! that guy looks GREAT. is that orange all along where the scutes are or is that just an effect of the picture?
[/quote]
did you get him in feb. or march of 2006?
i bought mine as a 1 incher rhoms from aquascape early 2006 and mine is about 6 inches now.
here's a pics..
Water Vertebrate Organism Fin Fish

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
[/quote]
i bought mine as a 1 incher rhoms from aquascape early 2006 and mine is about 6 inches now.
here's a pics..
View attachment 132121
[/quote]
WOW bubbs great growth any tips on how you grew him out so quick

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[/quote]
here's a pics..
View attachment 132121
[/quote]
He look great and great growth rate on him. I got mine March 16-2006. Keep up the great job.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.