Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is an update of my fishes.I havent been updating for awhile since i lost 3 motoros, 3 orbignyi and a humerosa ray

well here they are sorry for all the the quality i was trying different settings on my new cam.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
fish sizes are:

RTG 9-10 inch
silver aro 9-10 inch
mono pbass 9-10 inch
temensis 11-12 inch
rio tapajos pbass 5-6 inch
angelfish 3-4 inch
albino pleco 4-5 inch
common pleco 12 inch
albino bichir is 5-6 inch 2 of em
african arowana is 8-9 inches

also in the tank is 2 bushynose plecos, mango pleco, 4-5 inch mono, also sold the green aro because he was getting to mean.

thanks ak I bought it as an albino pleco. im trying to get into plecos since all my rays died
. thanks for the comment bro.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Ne time Jun-

Whats the chance of you getting a close up shot of him for me sometime-No hurry on that one either!!!-

You have one hell of a collection started already-I have been tryin to get one of them mango's for a decent price-But thats not happening for me n ehow!!!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will get a pics when my sister leaves the camera. you know how girls are with cameras lol.. which pleco do you want up close? te albino one pictured? also i bought my mango for $10 it was $20 but the owner of my lfs is best friends with my aunt.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
i will get a pics when my sister leaves the camera. you know how girls are with cameras lol.. which pleco do you want up close? te albino one pictured? also i bought my mango for $10 it was $20 but the owner of my lfs is best friends with my aunt.
damn you and your deals sir :rasp: That mango would cost me upward of $90-Yeah I would prefer the albino-But if you can get a snap of that mango-i would greatly appreciate it man-Oh yeah good luck on that cam

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the comments inspectahdeck24 and matty125 . i will try and get that pics of the albino tomorrow ak if not i will get it by friday. im hoping to score another aro for the collection a liechardti just waiting for my friend to get bored of his lol.

·
The Lord Himself is Life to me
4,283 Posts
Love the RTG. If I only wasn't in the states. . .

That temensis is looking great.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks slanted. I know it does suck being in the states, cant own a god damn fish or grow a god damn plant..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts