Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had to post this. because these people in my area are on crack. here are some of the adds that can be found in our local buy/sell paper......

1)
120 Gallon Hagen aquarium with new Eheim 2217 canister filter, top and bottom oak canopy, 2 heaters and pumps, plants, rockwall and cave, top flourescent light, $1,000 obo, 416-899-**** Aurora

(ya ok buddy. why would i pay you more for a used tank and equipment. when i can buy it new for cheeper. dumbass)

2)
30 Gallon aqaurium with stand and all accessories, ready for fish, asking $150, call 705-424-**** Angus

(ready for fish? i didnt know that you could put fish in an aquarium. idiot)

3)
65 gallon aquarium, fully functioning, cichlids, all equipment, accessories, oak stand, lights, $600 obo, 705-725-**** Barrie

($600? and what color is the free car that comes with it?)

4)
65 Gallon fish tank, assembled, with 4 2 year old piranah, tank, stand, filter, heater, light, and all accessories included, asking $600 obo, fish value $100 eachl, 705-728-**** Barrie

(redbellys worth $100 a fish eah? are there teath made of gold?)

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
a couple more...

Fish tank cabinet, custom made, mahogany colour, with storage below, like new, holds 100 gallon tank, 705-730-**** Barrie

(maybe you should of added the demensions of the stand, dont you think? nice job, go play a game of connect the dots)

Fishtank aquarium, 6 gallon, good condition, comes with new filter cartridge and ornaments, needs new bulb, $75 obo, 905-775-**** Bradford

(what needs new bulb? your brain? your crazy if you think someone is going to give you $75 for a 6 gallon cube that holds water. trade for a 10 gallon bucket? let me know )

·
Registered
880 Posts
i feel that some guy was selling a cheapo 2 gallon plastic hex tank with light no filter no gravel no stand or anything for 75 dollars. hahahahaha

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
elTwitcho said:
f*ck dude, I'm going to Barrie to sell all my stuff and then buy bigger and better stuff with the money I make
[snapback]919933[/snapback]​
lol

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
someone is always trying to get over .

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Man those deals suck monkey balls. Over here there was once a deal with a 55 gallon w/stand and few accessories. At the time I didnt know sh*t about aquariums (6 months ago HAHAH)

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
1)
120 Gallon Hagen aquarium with new Eheim 2217 canister filter, top and bottom oak canopy, 2 heaters and pumps, plants, rockwall and cave, top flourescent light, $1,000 obo, 416-899-**** Aurora
This is way cheaper than they are here. A 120 with a crappy stand and hood, without filter(nevermind, we can't even buy eheims in stores here) goes for over 1000 brand new.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
I can agree to an extent, IF tanks are unusual in or around that area.

But for me... DAYMN!!!!
I feel bad for the people who dont know enough to think they're getting a good deal with these.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts