anyway.

juvenile green terror:
View attachment 43214

unknown cats [anyone know what these are?]:
View attachment 43215

shots of my tsn:
View attachment 43216
View attachment 43217

my two silver aros [crappy pics. they move around too much and i didn't have much patience]:
View attachment 43218
View attachment 43219
View attachment 43221

silly datnoid...i need a tripod

View attachment 43223
View attachment 43225
View attachment 43226

again, sorry about the crappy pics. i've never been able to take pictures...EVER
(

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
gimme some input! tips on how to better my pictures.

whenever i try to capture motion the pic turns out blurry

· Registered
10,778 Posts
You need better shutter speed. If your camera cant adjust that, you need a better camera. That is the only way. The best way to find a cheap camera, go to a store that has em on demo display, like goodguys. Then have a friend walk in front of it kinda fast and see if it captures them still. If you can afford it, get a camera with adjustable shutter speed setting.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shutter speed was at max when taking those pics ;/

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
f*ck you brandog, i know they suck. they always suck when i dont use flash

but yeah, i'm getting the festae and selling some of the fish. i'm selling my dat, knife, and a pleco. i mainly wanted a cichlid/catfish tank, but i love the aros. i might keep the aros for as long as i can :/

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm picking up my festae on the 21st i think.

· Registered
10,778 Posts
hyphen said:
f*ck you brandog, i know they suck. they always suck when i dont use flash

but yeah, i'm getting the festae and selling some of the fish. i'm selling my dat, knife, and a pleco. i mainly wanted a cichlid/catfish tank, but i love the aros. i might keep the aros for as long as i can :/
[snapback]831362[/snapback]​
Use flash then.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Filo said:
Use flash then.
[snapback]831428[/snapback]​
using flash gives you flat lighting without the dramatic colors produced when using the natural lighting. in other words, no flash = cooler pictures, flash = bland pictures.

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
hyphen said:
using flash gives you flat lighting without the dramatic colors produced when using the natural lighting. in other words, no flash = cooler pictures, flash = bland pictures.
[snapback]831445[/snapback]​
Do my trick when I take flash shots.
Put a Tissue or a White Napkin over the Flach, and fire.
Reduces the harshness of the flach, Minimizes the glare, And gives you some good shots.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
I dont understand why taking pictures without flash is so hard. I didnt realize you werent using flash. Can someone exlpain why they blur so easy. Is it hard to take a picture outside in bright sunlight without flash? I havent tried that yet.

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Dwarf, for some reason, digital cameras (cheaper ones, like mine and probably his) dont like low lighting. So they really depend on flash to make lighting. I put tissue on my flash to lessen the brightness, and distribute the lighting a bit more. Taking a pic outside without flash is fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.