Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what P is the best aggressive solitary -razor mouth- of the whole lot of piranha... and the -killer- would be living in a 55 gal all alone

please advise

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
any of the serrasalmus species really it just depends if you get a active aggressive one .but elongatus /brandti/spilo/manueli or rhom and a few other harder to get species.
read the fact sheets for loads more info on these and go for what you want and not whats more popular.

i forgot WELCOME TO THE BOARD

dixon

·
Registered
185 Posts
i really have no idea what i want..... i want an extremely aggressive species that will be active alone... ive got my rbp's... 4 in a 55 gal, but i got another 55 gal that i want to put just one bad-mudda-fugga in and i want the people who come over to see my razor-mouths to see (and understand) why its in there all by its self

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
A rhom is mayby the most viscious solitary p but elongatus and spilos are right there with it, elongatus will be probly the most active and aggressive, they are so quick, spilos are quik and smaller with very aggressive behavior, and a rhom is very mean but not as active usually as small p but will definently be plus to add to there aggression is the menacing blood red eyes
.It's a toss up.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
dr7leaf said:
what P is the best aggressive solitary -razor mouth- of the whole lot of piranha... and the -killer- would be living in a 55 gal all alone

please advise
You are starting off in the hobby on the wrong foot.
Getting P's strickly due to agression is definately not the way to go. I would suggest, instead, that you look at pics and find a P that you like. Otherwise, you almost will certainly be disappointed.

~Dj

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Rhombeus, Elongatus or Irritans...
!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts